Blogger Templates

Sunday 30 October 2011

Why not end a lovely weekend by putting on the radio and reading!


I reckon that’s the best way to do it! Since 11ish I’ve been led out on my bed in comfy lounging clothes (without a mask of eyeliner believe it or not!) with my laptop arms distance away from me with the social networking sites watching my every move! I started off by reading “Destined” by P.C and Kristin Cast which is the 9th book in the "House of Night series" and was released in the UK on the 25th which my gorgeous boyfriend bought me on our one year celebration! The books brill so far, picks the story up exactly where it left off; it’s just unfortunate I had to wait so long for its arrival.

Then I really felt like being transported to a different world by the power of Piara Strainge’s amazing book “Little child” of which has managed to draw me in from the first page. The book was recommended to me and was described as “unputdownable” which is a perfect way to describe the book. I recently got out of the habit of carrying a book everywhere with me since someone said “do you think I’m that boring you must bring a book with you?” they were joking…I think! But whenever I had a spare moment I never had a book at hand, but now I’m back in to the habit carrying this book around with me so the second I have a spare moment I can continue reading. It immediately dives into the action and drip feeds you information-I already have recommended it and I haven’t even finished it yet, a must read!

With Kerrang radio running along with nice upbeat music in the background I’m having a lovely relaxing day-despite the fact there is children running around rioting upstairs. I also had a spare moment to finish decorating for Halloween; cobwebs and tarantulas at the door, spooky sweet holder (grabbing skeleton hand included!) and my pumpkins out front. Gotta love Sundays!

A rather chilled out
Blackbutterfly x

No comments:

Post a Comment