1. Adam Duritz (writer and lead sing of Counting Crows) mentions previous girlfriends in songs. In Mrs. Potter's Lullaby he sings “There a little piece of Maria in every song I sing”. Is there a piece of an ex that will always be a part of you?
I am a person that stands by the thought of having ‘no regrets’ because everything you do and everyone who you meet makes you who you are-and you shouldn’t change a thing. One small change could destroy it all. So I think everyone we encounter creates a piece of you; whether it was someone who made you feel like you weren’t worth a thing-they hardened you to the fact you can rise above them and you are better than them. Or maybe it was someone you cared dearly about-either way they helped create you, a piece of them is always with you.
2. Who was your very first significant friend?
Hmm… tricky one, when you’re at school friends have a tendency to come and go and when I was younger I wasn’t exactly a people person, I was just happy playing with my dolls (or my hot wheels being the girly girl I am!) and spending time with my big sister. Who I really must say was my first friend and has been the only one to stand by my side through it all. My sisters my hero and my best friend and has always been a big part in my life. X
3. What are four (4) things you hope to do this weekend?
Sleeping a through a whole night would probably help! Seizing the opportunity to write a bit more of the story when the inspiration of day to day life strikes! Finish reading ‘The dead girls dance’ so I can then start reading ‘Game of thrones’ (I lead an exciting life!), tidying the bombsite I call my room-I don’t think an explanation is required!
4. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your blog?
I hope to inspire people, to read or write and to show them the beauty of the written word and the world it can create.
5. Tell us something that you've never before written about in your blog because it's too personal.
Hmm…ok but shh! It’s a secret!! I have a rather extreme Fairy, angel and Victoria Frances obsession I have about 4 large VF posters and LOADS of smaller print outs pinned to my wall and a Anne Stokes/nemesis now scroll of ‘Aracnafaria’ as well as numerous figurines and even a lamp! I only wish I could paint and model like these brilliant artist! Their work is BEAUTIFUL! (I hope your realise on googling for linkys I found more thing I want! You're such a bad influence!)
6. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?
Same preferably. I feel very self-conscious at the doctors but if I only had the choice of a bloke I wouldn’t be that bothered he is a Doc after all!
7. If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be?
Erm…I don’t mind as long as it isn’t a nightmare. However I wouldn’t mind some dream-spiration for my writing!
8. How do you react to practical jokes when they're played on you?
I act like I don’t mind…but don’t worry I will get you back ;)
9. What's on your agenda after this weekend for the upcoming week?
Monday/Tuesday-see my boyf
Wednesday-blog and talk to my sister online whilst searching for Halloween make up idea’s
Thursday-find something to do until I can see the boyf when he gets home
Friday-stay at my friends and have a girly night (doing monster make overs and watching horrors!)
Saturday-look after my beautiful niece and nephew