Blogger Templates

Saturday 29 October 2011

Saturday 9! Mr. Roboto

1. Do you enjoy holidays like Halloween or is your approach more robotic?
I do love the holidays! Halloween being my favourite! I love dressing up as I have many costumes (witch, zombie, Freddy Kreuger, Batwoman, corpse, vampire, you name ‘em!) and it’s an excuse to act like a child and eat lots of treats and scare yourself!  And I love decorating all spooky and making scary looking food!

2. Have you ever been to a haunted house?
Hmm…well there’s the Disney version of the haunted house which I’ve been in on numerous occasions1 but if we are discussing “actually” haunted houses then I shall say maybe! When I was young I was sharing a room with my younger cousin at my granddads house, which is older than him and belonged to his parents before he inherited it. One of the many nights I had spent there my cousin woke up screaming and panicking and he was certain he’d seen a ghost right next to the bed. The next morning we told our granddad and my cousin explained what he looked like and granddad looked shocked and told us he’d seen the ghostly figure before around but thought it was in his head and told us it was his dad. To this day I wonder whether or not he was just winding us up or not, but my cousin seemed positive of what he had seen!

3. What are you doing for Halloween this year?
I am going to sound extremely boring! But I was hoping to have a Halloween party but no ones ever free at the same time! Unfortunately I’m doing my first shift at work but I might make up for it next year by having a massive haunted party-decorations and everything!

4. What was your lamest Halloween costume ever?
Probably one of the first times when I went trick or treating which was when I was 7 or 8. I dressed in black (what I normally do anyway!) put in fake fangs and a witch hat and said “I’m a witch vampire!” I was just a 7 year old with little interest in it all!

5. Is handing out candy fun for you, or more of a nightmare?
I’m fine when it’s the little kids but when I open the door and the people are taller than me I worry. First of all-who on earths behind those masks? Do I know you? Throw the candy and run!! Even worse when you’re out of candy!

6. Do you buy trick-or-treat candy and end up eating it yourself?
You need to learn to buy too much! Then it’s all yours! Yummy!

7. Did you carve any pumpkins this year?
I did indeed! All nightmare before Christmas, took me AGES!



8. What was your favourite costume as a child?
I had this really cool looking cape thing which was black netting and looked like spider webs and a witches dress that my mum bought me which looked all Victorian but I made it into a vampire looking costume which was when I began to LOVE vampires.

9. What is your biggest pet peeve about trick-or-treaters?
If your old enough to have a job-go buy your own candy rather than stealing mine! You have no need to go trick or treating and eating sweets which the little kids have to scavenge after you’ve all raided the streets before going to your late night party. Plus if the lights are off it means we don’t want to give you/don’t have sweets!

Thanks for reading! Blackbutterfly





2 comments:

  1. Wow those pumpkins look really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thankyou! Took quite some time, It's all on one monster pumpkin!
    x

    ReplyDelete