Blogger Templates

Saturday 22 October 2011

Saturday 9: The Last DJ


1. Who was favorite DJ and what radio station did you listen to as a kid?
be honest I’m not a radio person; I was more of a CD person. Only recently have I started listening to the radio more, however I have to listen to it on freeview because it’s the only way I can listen to kerrang radio.

2. What has been the weirdest thing you have worn in public?
A full corpse/zombie sort of outfit which I happened to wear to the McDonalds car park then the entire walk home from a friends house. It was a Halloween party but it was before Halloween itself. Torn leggings, black layered dress fake blood everywhere (as well as make-up). Although to be honest I do often wear things people give me funny looks for! However I love my baggy Tripp combats or my frilled Tripp skirt.

3. What was the best part of last weekend?
The part where I made stuffed mushrooms! Rather nice with steak, stilton sauce and potato wedges (nice and healthy me!.

4. What was the most effective punishment for you as a kid?
What on earth do you mean I’ve always been an angel! 0 :)

5. Would you lie to your significant other to not hurt their feelings?
I am honestly an awful liar and he knows it! If I tried to hide something he can tell instantly like a 6th sense or something. Plus it would take a lot to hurt his feelings he’s a very happy optimistic person!

6. We're taking you order for breakfast. What would you like?
Oooo…go on then bacon sandwich. Crispy bacon if you can. Maybe with some mushrooms…and sausage…ah go on then full English without the beans and eggs!

7. Do you celebrate Halloween? If yes, do tell. If no, why not?
Yes! I love Halloween! All spooky and fun, there’s all dressing up, sweets and an excuse to have a party. To be honest I find it more exiting now than I did before. I don’t see it as celebrating the dead though, I just see as it as an excuse to have a scare and do something fun! Plus I can wear anything as Goth as I like and won’t be judged as I’ve said before.

8. Do you hand out candy to the neighborhood kids?
I do! I have a really cool candy pot where a hand comes out and grabs the intruding fingers on the sweets! Plus it gives me another excuse to dress up. Although I don’t like making the little children cry when I over scare them :(

9. What's the favorite age you've been, so far?
I MISS SCHOOL! It was easier…probably year 10 was the easiest-no exams that year just bits of course work here and there. No worrying about money or anything! However I am happy in the place I am now, I have an amazing boyfriend, wonderful family and I don’t have to be around people that put me down any more I can just walk away.

Hope you've enjoyed reading my answers for this weeks saturday 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment