Blogger Templates

Saturday 10 December 2011

Saturday 9: Drift Away (RIP Dobie Gray)



1. Who or what bores you enough to mentally drift away?
In all fairness it doesn’t have to be boring, I tend to be in my own world any way! I can be distracted in any situation.

2. How many members of your family not living with you do you see on during the holidays?
In all fairness I have a large family, I spend Christmas with my mum, stepdad and younger sisters, see my older sister and her family at some point then my dad and every one that lives with him and this year my boyfriend’s family too!

3. When spending time with family, how long after you arrive do you begin to feel "antsy" about being there too long?
Never : ) I tend to always feel welcome, especially with my sister and her family.

4. Does your family more generally get along at a holiday gathering or are there generally arguments?
Depends which side of my family, my dad’s family (mainly my gran) always used to seem to get into arguments but I’ve always lived with my mum and siblings so we all get along fine and have a very merry Christmas.

5. Are you ever embarrassed by your family around friends?
Doesn’t that come with the family like a package deal? Haha! My family do joke around but never to embarrassing lengths.

6. Of the celebrities that died in 2011, who will you miss the most?
I think Amy Winehouse was definitely too young and it was very unfortunate. She was a really good singer.

7. When you watch a movie in a movie theater, do you like the theater filled to capacity, halfway full, or nearly empty? Does your answer change depending on the type of movie you're seeing or do you feel the same way regardless of the movie or genre?
Hmm…nearly empty, that way you don’t have to be sat next to some randomer and make it known you can’t sit still for 2 hours. Plus you can have a giggle about people in the film and plot lines.

8. What’s one really cool/useful/nice thing you purchased for yourself this year?
I brought a skeleton onesy in primark! Yeah it’s meant to be for blokes but I love it.

9. Are you in the holiday spirit yet?
I've bought Christmas presents…isn’t that enough? 

No comments:

Post a Comment