Blogger Templates

Sunday 28 August 2011

First post!!! My top 15 all-time favourite reads……so far!

I thought for my first post I would introduce myself by showing you what books I love and enjoy reading, however this is only 15 of dozens I've read and of hundreds more to come if I continue to read at the rate I am...which to be honest I have no doubt I will-if not it will be more

      1.       House of night series-P.C  and Kristin Cast

2.       The saga of Darren Shan, the vampires assistant- Darren Shan

3.       Blood and ice- Robert Masello

4.       No time for goodbye-Linwood Barclay

5.       Full dark no stars-Stephen king

6.       Stephen king goes to the movies-Stephen king

7.       The outcast-Sadie Jones

8.       The saga of Larten Crepsley-Darren Shan

9.       Never look away-Linwood Barclay

10.   A series of unfortunate events- Lemony Snicket

11.   Angelology-Danielle Trussoni

12.   The Twilight saga-Stephenie Meyer

13.   Divine by mistake-P.C Cast

14.   Starcrossed-Josephine Angelini

15.   The crow-James O’Barr


I hope you have a chance to read some, if not all, of these great books and I’d love to hear your opinions about these books. If any of you would like to recommend any books to me & my readers then please do, any genre or any style of writing -I love it all! And if you enjoy writing yourselves then why not introduce yourself and your writing?

Ty x

4 comments:

  1. Sadly I don't get much time to read these days but I liked the time travellers wife. I also read Happyslapped by a jellyfish! That was good fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to read Time travelers wife but someone told me it was a dissapointment compared to the film, what did you think? would you recommend Happyslapped by a jellyfish? Unfortunately I havn't heard much about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happyslapped by a jellyfish is by Karl Pilkington. Its a comical book about his holidays etc. I thought it was really funny. Time travellers wife I thought was good actually but I read it before I watched the film x

    ReplyDelete
  4. normally i find books are better than the film, sometimes films can ruin the book when it doesnt stick to the story line-or even when it isnt how you imagined it. I will put them both on my to read list! x

    ReplyDelete